Tail Impact Brush can navigate tight corners!
The flocky sphere located at the end of the curved brush allows easy navigation of tight corners of your eyes, allowing your lashes to appear longer by coating the bottom lashes, shorter lashes and eyelashes at the outer corners.
Coats on evenly & prevents clumps
The mascara liquid spreads smoothly, providing even coverage without getting clumpy. The brush allows multiple layering while beautifully separating each lash.
Superior Long-Lash effect
As the lashes are evenly coated, the fibers adhere onto the lashes parallel to each lash.
Superior curl & lasting effect
The mascara liquid contains a wax that forms a hard film, which in turn creates long lasting beautiful curls. The film hardens as soon as the lashes are curled up and coated with mascara.
Deep black powder compounded
The deep black color creates a more defined look on your eyes.
- Rosemary extract (moisture retention)
How to use
- Apply a generous amount from the roots of the eyelashes to the tips, using the inner side of the curved brush.
- Comb the lashes to separate each individual lash using the outer side of the curved brush, from the roots to the tips.
- Using the ball located at the tip of the brush, apply mascara to the finer areas such as the bottom lashes.
- Layer another coat on the outer corner of the eye for more emphasis.